Wednesday 8 August 2012


Disturbing The Peace


The Crickets tell me 
As I wander through the park
The full moon is creeping
Soon it will be dark
When forces of Evil 
Spread out their wings
Gather up our air
And breathe it in
Come to cause trouble
And poke at our dreams
Snatch at our hearts
Drinking blood
From it's seams
They hide in dust
Remaining so still
Willing us to trip 
To take us against our will
Twisting in the shadows
No reflections in puddles
They live in confusion
Minds black in a muddle
They are the unclaimed 
That walk grey lands
No heaven, no hell
No help in Angles hands
They are the dammed 
Of  love forsaken
Tattered dark misery
All hope was stripped and ruthlessly taken 
They were the saddened and deeply depressed
On a journey of nothing 
What else was there left
But to follow a path of burning hell
Down ashened stairs 
Where the flames swell
So I must quicken my step
And stay out of their way
As it scares me to know 
They will come for me one day. 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment