Wednesday 20 March 2013


He Stood So Tall.


It was chaos,
A drunken brawl
The Devil sat lonely
Angels began to fall
Clouds lost lusture
Black rain began to seep
Through veins in crackled hedges
As Darkness began to creep
Light lost her purpose 
Stars no longer  burned
The Sun cloaked her pretty head
Her back she slowly turned
He started to weave a magic 
Of wickedness with desire
To destroy a golden hill top 
Slay mother nature and tread the flowers
Intention to spread evil
Was winning in his path
To beat a greater good
Where only he could laugh
So I cling to my pillow
Tears of hopelessness
He found a sick humour
At such sad depress
Of Human Nature's feelings 
He had come to end it all
To fling his final dance 
Upon a lifted pedestal 
He is the crazy
The madness in song
The Devil overcame me 
No longer am I strong
Prayers of hope abandoned
Will lost it's way 
I give in my struggled fight 
And eternally sleep my life away 

No comments:

Post a Comment