Thursday 26 April 2012

Hi

Hi.
My names is Vivienne Gill and I write short poetry which is all from past or new experiences in my life.
Some are quite deep and meaningful, others are just a silly bit of fun.

I thought the Sun had burst into my heart, only to find we are now apart.
 It took a hold of everything I was seeing, only to draw back and take my whole being.
 Left me frozen with a tear stained cheek, broke my soul and made me weak.
 I had wonderful dreams , ideas and plans, only to lose the warm caress of your hands.
 Longing for that sparkle and such intense feeling, now I close the curtains and try to hide from not healing.
 I show a smile to all that see me, pretend all is fine and you still believe in me.
 I send you love and a sweet soft cuddle, while I sit here alone all tattered and muddled. ..........Vivienne Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment