Thursday 26 April 2012

Please take all this pain, tear it from my skin and pull it from my vein.
My blood running black, my heart tearing , ripped into pieces and when you turn your back.
I once was your life, everything you breathed, but now you show anger, and now you seeth.
You caused this hurt that made my Sun die, you showed no mercy when you left me to cry.
I'll fall into the sea , let the waves take me, help me dear Angles, don't forsake me.
Take me to sunshine and all that is warm, help me ride over this tumbling storm.
Give me new tides and things anew, give me a moon with clear skies in it to.
I'll plead with the Gods to give me some love, wrap me in arms sent down from above.
Give me precious light and help me walk through, into a new life with new hope in it too. ...Vivienne Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment