Thursday 26 April 2012


Look up at the Moon I said, dance with the stars and let glitter fall softly on your sweet little head.
Run around and spin in the Sun, leap through the grass and have such fun.
Let them all hear your laughter, see your smiles and watch your giggles for ever after.
Two little Angels with so much in store, run through the sand and play at the shore.
 Be the best that you can in all you desire, takemy love in your hands , it will never expire.
As your Grandmother I am so very proud, and for you two I truly vowed. To show you the way, and hold you so dear, in my heart always, every day, every year. 

So hush my little treasures and sleep so softly , have cosy little dreams of all things lovely. When you awake in the morning I will be there for you, my two little Angels, I deeply love you. .............For my Grandchildren xxxxx
 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment