Saturday 5 May 2012


Little Sentances.


I have this thought in my head
Circling round and round
Little sentances full of dread
A  shocking laugh took over my brain
Shuddering my body
Why can I hear that again
It's always in darkness 
That this encases me 
Round and round
I can't set my mind  free
It's like fingers crawling
through your insides
From my toes to my stomach
Evil twisting, all good thoughts slide
Sunshine and fairy dust all fall away
There is a dark side in me 
That comes out to play
It spins out a warning
of all things black
It scares me to think
Of the prayer I lack
It takes my strength
It burns up my soul 
Eats up my bible
And my whole life's goal
I'll close my eyes 
And try to release
The anger and hurt 
Of not finding peace. 
But there in my dreams
It finds it's way 
There is a dark inside me 
That will always
Be there to stay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment